Get the money you need quickly with a Borrow With Your Home or Car.com loan
Borrowing with your home or borrowing with your car offers a fast, convenient way to access cash quickly.
Payments part of a credit rebuilding program
Bad credit rates among lowest in the GTA !
What is a vehicle title loan?
A vehicle title loan, also known as a car title loan is a loan that’s provided to you using the equity in your mostly paid off vehicle.
The It's NOT a Mortgage Loan
Unlike a mortgage, only 1 signature is required. We lend you money based on the equity you’ve built up in your home.
I'd like to apply for a loan using my:
A payday style loan charges outrageous rates. And they often attach their payments to your paycheque, so they’re guaranteed to get paid regardless of your situation.
Short impractical payback period
A payday loan is often required to be paid back in as little as a few weeks. Our experience has been that your situation will not be relieved in such a short period of time.
It doesn't report to the credit bureau
A Prudent Financial BWYHC loan reports your positive payback history to the credit bureau, assisting in an over all credit rebuilding program. A typical payday loan does not.
Lower Credit Score Lending at Reasonable Rates
Prudent Financial is a family company. Since 1984 we’ve helped people with lower credit scores get a fresh start. If you have a home or car, you’ve got cash*. And we’d be proud to assist you along with thousands of other happy Prudent Financial customers.
Smart Money Club
Knowledge is power. Join our Facebook Smart Money Club for free ongoing tips to improve your credit for better rates and a healthier financial life.
A Great Team
Many of our loan officers have worked at Prudent Financial for years. We know you’ll appreciate having someone working hard to get you the best rates!
“Thank you for providing excellent client servicing to me. You’ve worked with me at times to make the numbers work assisting through some trying times, will definitely use Prudent and their services again without hesitation.”
See our ads on
Look No Further. Our response rate is one of the fastest in the GTA.
The Fine Print
Here is the fine print for your Prudent loan.
Min and Max period for a Prudent loan repayment
Answer: 1-5 years
What is the maximum annual percentage rate (APR), which includes the interest rate plus fees and other costs for a year?
Answer: 5.75% plus annual fee (ranges from 10% -19%) APR* – 15.75% – 24.75% maximum (effective rate will vary).
A representative example of a Prudent loan – How is it broken down with all applicable fees
A typical 1000.00 loan, paid off over a 12 month period borrows an amount of 1020.00 which includes the $20 credit application fee. Total cost is 231.94. Payment is 104.33. This does not include optional life insurance
*Rates vary according to credit risks but at all times compliant with all applicable legislation and Prudent does not rely upon any exclusion intended for a pay day style loan company.
Liens and other searches 16.00 and up dependent on loan amount and amortization.
In some situations some security may be required.
Questions? We pioneered the Responsible Lender Pledge. Call us anytime and we’ll be happy to discuss your loan and what fees may be involved depending on your particular circumstances.
Privacy and CASL (Anti-Spam) Policy
Prudent Financial Services (“PFS”) and Prudent Mortage Corporation (“PMC”)
and Prudent Value Cars (“PVC”)
This policy will outline how your personal information is collected and used. By providing us with your personal information and clicking the check box “opt-in” you consent to the policy and use of information outlined herein.
1. Personal Information
Personal information is any information that you provide to us that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
Prudent Financial is located at 1150 Sheppard Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3K 2B5
2. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information that you provide to us through our website, including but not limited to: personal information described in part 1 of this policy and activity on our website when visiting.
We may also collect information from other sources such as third party social networking sites.
3. How we use your information
We may use your information to contact you by phone, electronic messages including but not limited to email and social media messages to:
- Provide you with information you have requested from us
- To share industry news and information with you
- Offer you products and services
- To solicit you to purchase products and services, including through CEMs
- To gather information from you to improve our products and services
- To communicate with you in general
4. Anti-Spam Policy
- Our Anti-Spam Policy tolerates only permission-based email.
- You may choose to opt-out of our mailing list.
- By checking the opt-in box when emailing us you agree to be contacted by us for the purposes described in section 3 of this policy.
- All emails sent to you will be compliant with CASL and will include:
- The option to opt-in to receive communication for the purposes described in section 3 of this agreement.
- The contact forms on our website will not enable you to send electronic communication to us unless you have opted in, including acknowledging that you have read and agree to this policy.
- The option to unsubscribe from receiving electronic communication from us as described in section 5 of this agreement.
- Electronic communication you receive from us will include the name and address for the sender as well as who the email is being sent on behalf of.
- Electronic communication you receive from us will include a descriptive subject line consistent with the purpose for our contacting you.
At any point in time you may opt out from receiving communication from us by:
- Clicking the link at the bottom of our communications which indicates “opt-out” or “unsubscribe,” or;
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the specific email address you would like removed from our database.
6. Sharing of Information
We will never share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
7. Security and Privacy
We employ reasonable safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
8. Third-Party Links
Some of the links on our website direct you to third parties. We are in no way responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address: Prudent Financial uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. When visitors request pages from the Prudent Financial Web site, our servers log the visitors’ IP addresses. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information. This means that a visitor’s session will be logged, but the user will remain anonymous to us.
If you have a question, complaint or other inquiry concerning the use of your personal information or this policy please direct your inquiry by mail or by email to our privacy officer:
Prudent Financial Services
Care of: Jill Stern
Address: 1150 Sheppard Avenue West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3K 2B5